SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Due to the incoming impact of storm Elsa on the Coastal Empire and the Lowcountry, some local businesses, offices, venues and attractions plan to close early.
- Chatham County – Suspending all non-essential services at 3 p.m. Wednesday
- Essential services such as police, 911 Communications and Emergency Management will continue operations.
- The county will resume normal operations Thursday.
- City of Savannah – City offices to close early Wednesday
- Youth summer camps will make every effort to have participants picked up by their parent or guardian between 2 and 4 p.m. today. Parents are asked to make arrangements to pick up their child as soon as possible, pick up must occur by 4 p.m.
Continue Reading on WSAV